9.18.2007

kites: closer

Here are views of some kites I had up a few weeks ago. MRS. shot the pix as I hauled the things down out of the sky. It was a good day for kites. Moderate winds and few folks on the beach. We were setup about half way between the entrance and where all the surfers do their thing. We got a lot of positive feedback from passing gangs of surfers.


Here's one of the Heralds I got from Gomberg Kites.




This is the Dragon Delta. It's about five feet wide. There are two 24 foot tails attached to this one. This is one of the first Deltas I picked up. It's not a true "dragon"-there are two other kites styles that claim that name. I guess it's a dragon because of the picture of the dragon on it.......





Here is a Shadow Delta from Gomberg Kites. This kite is about seven feet wide. The tail is 48 feet. This was a bonus gift when I picked up the Heralds on close out.




This is the Radian Delta. A nine foot monster from Gomberg Kites. The tail is 48 feet long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home